Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pewaukee Lake

Some people think that the up close
photo of a fish makes it look artificially large,
but I prefer pics like this because the beauty
of the fish is what I want the pic to focus on.

 Water Temperature = 72 degrees

Today was the most summer like day we have had so far this year.  Before embarking on 8 hours worth of yard work I went out with a friend for a quick morning out on Pewaukee Lake...only my second time ever fishing this lake.

It turned out that we only really fished for about 2 hours due to engine problems so we never really found any sort of steady pattern.

On an unrelated note, my mother-in-law
sent me a picture of her personal best
perch caught in Portage...9"
I ended up with 4 bass...three small male largies and one nice 17" smallie.

All fish were caught on a 1/16 oz green jig dragging a crawler in 12-13 feet of water.

I included two pictures of the same smallmouth to demonstrate two different ways of photographing fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment